Liftkar HD Heavy Goods Climber
The solution for transporting high and heavy loads over all types of stairs and steps.
Electrical enclosures, drinks dispensers, gaming machines, heavy stacks of crates, liquid containers and much more – if these are the kind of things you transport then the Liftkar HD Universal offers you the perfect solution. Its compact design combined with its ingenious climbing technology even manages spiral staircases. In combination with the slot-on toe plate (Art. No. 960101) available as an option, you can transport loads in an upright position on the level without having to maintain the unit in a slanted position.
- Designed for loads up to 330 kg
- Suitable for steps up to 22 cm¹)
- Two climbing speeds (6 steps/min and 10 steps/min)
- Two operating modes (single-step mode/continuous mode)
- Step edge braking system can be switched off when transporting loads on level ground
- Automatic switch-off function after 10 minutes of non-use
- 24 V quick-change battery packs for a high level of independence²)
¹) Max. step height is determined by the angle of the stairclimber
²) The independence of the Liftkar is greatly influenced by the charge status
of the battery and the weight to be transported. A fully-charged battery
should average 100 – 120 steps with a full load.